In a nutshell:
1. ClipartLab & Digital Clipart (Licensors) produce, own and distribute vector clipart images (Product). All Images on www.clipartlab.com website are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. Licensors own all rights, including the copyrights to the Product. Licensors warrant and represents that: they are the copyright owner and/or the authorized licensor of all Products licensed under this agreement.
2. Licensors retain titles and ownership of the Product,
and gives up no legal rights as part of this agreement.
3. Licensee will pay to Licensors an one-time lifetime fee specified on the purchase invoice.
4. Licensee agrees not to sell or distribute the Product via any physical or electronical method (such as diskette, CD-ROM, paper printing, e-book or any other technology not specifically named in this document).
5. Licensee acknowledges that unauthorized reproduction
of copies of the licensed material may constitute a
serious crime, and that such actions may also result
in a suit for damages, injunctive relief, and attorney
fees, pursuant to this agreement and to other rights
that the licensor may have. It is understood, not withstanding
any other provisions of this agreement, licensor has
the unequivocal right to obtain timely injunctive relief
to protect the proprietary rights of Licensor.
6. Licensee may not alter the Products to make them appear to be the copyrighted property of anyone other than Licensors'. Licensee is allowed to alter images to make them suitable for own needs.
7. The Product is royalty-free. There are no per-image costs, royalties, or extra payments for usage of the Products.
8. This agreement shall be binding on any successors
of the parties. Licensee does not have the right to
assign its interests in this agreement to any other
party, unless the prior written consent of Licensors
is obtained. Licensee may not sell, rent, load, give,
sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, the Product
or the right to use the Product. In addition, the work
you produce with the Product must be used for yourself,
your direct employer, client, or customer, who must
be the end user of your work. You agree to take all
commercially responsible steps to prevent third parties
from duplicating Product.
9. Licensors shall be under no obligation to refund your purchase fee under any circumstances. However, in the event that Licensors determine that you are entitled to a refund of all or part of your subscription fee, such refund shall only be made to the credit card account originally used by you to purchase your license.
10. Neither Licensors nor any of their directors, officers, employees, partners or agents shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, any Product.